Here are some stats of more interest on the local front:
- Florida middle-market revenue growth over the past 12 months was 14.3% compared to 9.2% nationally.
- Florida middle-market employment growth over the past 12 months was 8.9% compared to 7.5% nationally.
- 86% of Florida middle-market companies are confident about the global economy compared to 77% nationally.
- 98% of Florida middle-market companies are confident about the local economy compared to 88% nationally.
- 74% of Florida middle-market companies are poised for growth through capital investments compared to 64% nationally.
The National Center for the Middle Market is a collaboration between The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business, SunTrust Banks, Cisco Systems Inc. and Grant Thornton LLP. Check out the infographic of Florida data here.
And be sure to check out these other Monday headlines:
Architect selected for hotel portion of Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Miami-based Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates Inc. was selected to design the hotel component of Encore Capital Management’s $750 million Margaritaville Resort Orlando. The 187-room hotel will include 20 suites, several restaurants, 30,000 square feet of function space and a 3-acre swimming area. The project is slated for completion in late 2018.
Read the Full Story HERE >>>> Source: 7 things to know today and middle-market companies poised for growth – Orlando Business Journal