Do you teach a studio course at an accredited architecture school? If so, we invite you to enter the 2017 ARCHITECT Studio Prize. The program, launched last year, recognizes thoughtful, innovative, and ethical studio courses at accredited architecture schools. There’s also prize money made available by the program’s exclusive sponsor, Sloan. (Check out last year’s winners.)
Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit the Studio Prize website: https://www.studioprize.com
2. Read all about the eligibility guidelines, the categories, the submission process, and the needed entry materials. And then click on the “Click here to enter now” at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your email and password to log in to an existing application, or create a new account.
4. Complete the first registration section.
5. Pay the $45 administrative fee (and an additional $25 late fee, if registering after June 23).
6. Proceed to the second section of the application, where you will be asked to provide additional information about the studio course and upload examples of student work.
7. Submit all materials by June 23, 2017, at 11:59 PM EDT. Late entries are due by June 27, 2017.
Good luck! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.