Junior Designer – Architecture
Position located in Coral Gables, FL USA
Perfect position for a recent graduate with minimal experience looking for a full-time opportunity. We would also consider a candidate in their final year of school looking to work as an intern over the summer for completion of their degree.
The role will involve the ability to:
- think critically
- have strong design and presentation skills
- display a professional attitude
- and be able to collaborate with members of a team to meet tight deadlines.
Candidate will be helping with:
- general model building
- routine architectural drafting
- and more
This individual must demonstrate basic knowledge in architectural CAD and/or drafting and design development. Experience with Revit is a priority.
Preferred Software: Revit, Photoshop, 3d max, Lumion, etc.
Submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples highlighting relevant experience.
All submissions should be in PDF format, no larger than 5mb.
- Due to the number of resumes we receive, we cannot reply to every applicant.
- No mailed resumes or phone calls please.
- Check back with us regularly for details on open positions.
NBWW is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Check out this job from NBWW on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/331095751