The deadline has been extended for the 2020 Progressive Architecture (P/A) Awards, which recognize unbuilt projects that demonstrate overall design excellence and innovation. Now, entries will be accepted until Nov 22, 2019.
Last year, the jury recognized 10 projects in the 66th edition of the program. Winning entries of the 67th Annual P/A Awards will be published in the February 2020 issue of ARCHITECT.
Interested in submitting your project to the 2020 awards program? Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit the Progressive Architecture (P/A) Awards website: paawards.com
2. Read all about the eligibility guidelines, the categories, the submission process, and the entry materials.
3. When you’re ready to begin, click on the “Click Here to Enter” link to get started. If you’re returning to complete an existing application, enter your email and password to log in to continue with your submission.
4. Register your project and pay the entry fees.
5. Fill out the online entry forms and upload your entry materials. (The required materials are explained on the P/A Awards website.)
6. Regular entries must be registered and submitted online by Nov. 1, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Late entries may be submitted by Nov. 8, 2019 Nov. 22, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern (will include a late fee of $50 per late entry).
Good luck! Please email email@example.com with any questions.